Finding ways to convert JPG images to Word may be something that inexperienced computer users will see as a challenge. However, it is possible to find quite a few online image to text converters that can easily accomplish this task. PDF Candy will help you change a JPG to a DOCX Microsoft Word document in just a few clicks of your mouse.
In this article, you will learn how to convert a JPG to Word with this online platform. All you need is Internet access and a computer or mobile device. Follow the instructions to get started and get a quality end result.
1. How to convert JPG to Word online and for free?
Supposed you received some kind of document in a picture format that you need to integrate into your written work. To save time and not manually type all the data, you will definitely need to turn the picture into a Word document.
Using a JPG to Word converter online is great for turning an image to text if your photos are high resolution and the text quality is high, too. It requires 2 continuous conversions, which are quickly handled using single PDF toolkit.
Here is what you need to do:
- First, go to JPG to PDF converter.
- Upload your picture or drag and drop it into the browser. Adjust the settings, such as page size, orientation, and margins.
- Click the "Convert" button to change the image to PDF.
- Save the created file to your device with "Download file".
- Open the PDF to Word converter.
- Repeat the uploading instructions described in Step 1 to add the PDF into the tool.
- The service will begin to convert PDF to DOCX automatically.
- After the conversion is done, download the output Microsoft Word file or share it by the link.
Following these steps, you will easily convert JPG to Word for free and online. Also, by exploring the many other tools the platform offers, apart from converting files from and to different formats, you can perform extended work on your PDF documents.
The provided instruments include the ability to compress PDF, merge and split PDFs, rearrange and deleted pages, and convert to PDF and from PDF.
The website also has a PDF editor for changing the existing text, highlighting and removing information, and more.
2. How to convert JPG to Word of a scan of low quality?
If you have a JPG file that has a very low resolution, then processing it through double JPG to PDF and PDF to DOCX conversion may not work to transcribe all the text correctly.
Another alternative to the picture to Word converter is to use the optical character recognition technology - OCR. This will help when trying to convert a blurry scan or image to text.
Below is the description of the process:
- Convert JPG to PDF and save the file.
- Open the "PDF OCR" tool and upload the document there.
- Select the original language of the file and initiate the character recognition with the button "Start".
- Save the output TXT file and re-open it in Microsoft Word.
OCR is a reliable way to convert a scanned paper document, a PDF file made out of pictures, and an image to an editable PDF with searchable data. It recognizes text from scanned documents and photos and converts it into digital format. This method will also work to extract text from PDF in any language.
Advantages of utilizing this website to convert a picture to Word
- Users can convert JPG to Word for free, which allows everyone to use the platform without spending a lot of money on an application or subscription.
- High processing speed even on weak computers. The online service does not require high technical characteristics of the PCs.
- The JPG to DOCX converter works on all devices with Internet access regardless of the operating system - Mac and Windows computers, iPhones, iPads, Android-based phones, and more.
- Flexible use of the JPG to Word converter as you can work on your files at any place and at any time.
- Fast conversion of files to other supported formats, regardless of the resolution of graphic objects and the amount of text content in the document.
- A simple and intuitive interface will be clear even for a novice user. All tools, including the JPG to Word and PDF to Word converters, do not require studying, so you can immediately begin to work.
- Thanks to the integration with Google Drive and Dropbox, documents can be converted from a variety of devices. This significantly reduces the time it takes to work with electronic documents and increases efficiency.
- The service is not just limited to the image to Word conversion tools. There is a total of 47 tools available, that allow you to modify the PDF as needed.
- A large selection of additional instruments helps the user to solve a variety of tasks, regardless of their range and complexity. Merge and split, edit and compress, password protect PDF, and much more!
Reasons to convert JPG to Word
Converting a JPG image file to a Microsoft Word document could be beneficial for multiple reasons. It can save time, energy, and even money. Listed below are several of the top reasons you might consider converting an image to Word:
When you convert a picture to Word, it becomes editable. This means that any text in the image can be changed or improved. It can also allow users to highlight or whiteout information in PDF or even move and change the size of the images within. This allows for ideal for quickly making alterations with no need to start from scratch.
After you use the picture to Word converter, you create a document that can easily be shared with others. It can be sent via email, uploaded to the cloud, or transferred between devices without needing special software. This allows people to quickly share important information without having to worry about format compatibility issues.
Easier Formatting Options
A document that you convert from JPG to Word opens up more formatting options. Text can be adjusted for size and font; paragraphs and lists can be made; images can be inserted; and so on. This facilitates for users to work with their documents to look more professional and presentable.
Q1: Can I convert JPEG to a Word document?
JPEG is the same as JPG format. The difference comes from the. requirements of the early versions of Windows for a three-letter extension for file names. Hence, you can turn JPEG to DOCX with the same tool you convert JPG to Word.
Q2: Can I edit a JPG in Microsoft Word?
No, you cannot edit a JPG in Microsoft Word even if it has text. You have to first turn the picture into a Word document. This will allow you to make changes in the content.
Q3: Can I convert several JPG files to DOCX at once?
Yes, this can be done. Merge images to PDF and then turn the resulting file into Word with the mentioned above PDF to Word converter.
Q4: Is it possible to turn a Word document into JPG?
To perform the opposite operation to the image-to-text conversion, you will need to convert a Word file to PDF format. Afterward, turn the resulting PDF into JPG picture.
Q5: How do I convert an image to a PPT?
Converting a JPG to PPT is possible. Similarly to described in method #1, convert your JPG to PDF, and then use the PDF to PPT converter to finish the transformation.
In this article, you learned how to convert an image to a text file in Word format. In the process, you also became proficient with using JPG to PDF converter and developed skills to convert PDF to DOCX.
Continue exploring the various possibilities of the PDF Candy to make your work with boring DOXC, PDF, Excel, and other files fun and easy!