If your presentation created in Microsoft PowerPoint does not require further edits, you can convert PPT to PDF. This will help protect the finished file from accidental modification and allow you to view it on any device without installing additional programs or apps.
If you do not know how to convert PPT to PDF then follow the easy step-by-step instruction below.
Convert PPT to PDF online for free
To convert PowerPoint to PDF follow these steps:
- Open the PPT to PDF converter.
- Click the "+Add file" or drag and drop into the browser or upload a presentation from Google Drive or Dropbox. PDF Candy supports both PPTX and PPT files.
- The conversion starts automatically. So, you can download the output PDF once it's created.
Difference between PPT/PPTX and PDF
PPT and PPTX are editable files for presenting information through slideshows and to be opened in presentation programs. The PDF file format, in turn, is meant for a wide range of text and image documents and can be opened on practically all devices. Generally, PDFs aren't editable, although some have fillable or interactive form fields. PDFs are more fit for sharing and printing than PPT or PPTX.
Given the nature of both file formats, you may want to convert PPT to PDF in cases such as:
- Sharing presentation materials easily and with people who don't have a PowerPoint or similar software to open it.
- To lock presentation's content and formatting and avoid changes being made.
- For printing materials.
Why use PPT to PDF Online Converter
PDF Candy is a free, cross-device converter, meaning that it can be used with equal results from computers, tablets, or mobile devices. Also, since our tool works directly from the browser, it is available in Mac, Windows, and Linux. So, the question of how to convert PPT to PDF on a specific OS or device is no longer an issue.
This is a user-oriented service. In this regard, we don’t add any kind of watermarks to your files after the PPT to PDF conversion. Also, our tools were created with ease of use in mind. You can process your files in 1 click and what's more, the files are processed quickly thanks to the capacity of the cloud servers