Adobe Acrobat is a well-known software for working with PDF format. Its disadvantage is the high subscription cost. Today you will learn how to combine PDF files without Acrobat for free. In addition to that, the process does not require you to install any programs or apps.
How to combine PDF files without Acrobat online?
This method will allow you to merge documents with images in any browser.
- Open the PDF combiner.
- Add the files you want to join. Upload PDFs in a bulk or one by one using the “Add files” button. Or drag and drop.
- Reorder the files or sort alphabetically using the corresponding functionality (“A-Z” or “Z-A”).
- Click the button to merge the PDF documents.
- Download the output file, upload to supported cloud storages or share it.
Why combine the PDF files online?
You can download files not only from the device, but also from Google Drive and Dropbox. This will greatly facilitate your work, and let you work on the go.
Another interesting feature of PDF combiner is that you can preview uploaded files. This is useful if, for example, all PDF files have complex or similar names.
Not only you can combine your PDF files without Acrobat, you have more options for working with this format. These include compressing and setting protection, deleting pages and sorting pages, editing PDF and watermarking for uniqueness.
Advantages of PDF Candy
- Only an Internet connection is required for combining your PDF files.
- Convenient and intuitive interface of PDF merger.
- The format and content of the uploaded documents remains unchanged.
- Additional tools including a powerful PDF editor.
- Combine PDF files for free online. No cost is required.
How to combine PDF files without Acrobat: final words
In this article we showed you how to combine PDF files without Acrobat at no charge. There are other similar services on the Internet. However, not all of them are free, have such extensive functionality, and have additional tools for processing PDF.
Most likely, when you merge the files, they will be larger in size. Compress PDF for email to make it easier to work with later.
If you notice errors or typos in the file you created, you can always edit text in PDF online.